Benifits of Surya Namaskar
Surya Namaskar is the salute to the sun, an old method of welcoming the sun in the morning along with the health and energy that it gives us all over the course of the day. Surya Namaskar is a yoga practice that includes 12 forms of asanas. Each asana has its own benefits.
Form Of Surya Namaskar
Benifits of surya namaskar
- Weight management
- Helps in balancing dosha
- Overall health maintenance
- Skills booster
- Psychological benefits
- Glowing skin and healthy hair
- Joint pain relieve
- Improves eyesight
- 1. 200 hour yoga teacher training
- 2. 100 hour yoga teacher training
- 3. 50 hour yoga teacher training
Jhanvi yoga ashram offers various yoga teacher training course which is recognized by the government of India and the Yoga alliance.